Commercial application for data evidence on web platform
Ordo Complex is a set of components covering a whole application lifecycle from design, development, debugging, testing to deployment and application of changes to a running application. Its components are:
- Ordo Instrumentum allowing (using templates and GUI) a creation of fully customizable Java EE 6 application based on an XML definition.
- Ordo Update allowing an easy distribution and deployment of updates using a simple repository with a directory structure accessible via URL (file:// or http://).
- Ordo Environment ensuring an installation of required libraries and a configuration of parameters supported by J2EE servers (GlassFish, WebLogic, JBoss).
- Versioning system (revision control) providing changes recording with a fast return option. It also ensures automatic naming of SW versions.
- Applications and modules administration recording installed applications and their modules.
- User interface for a project synchronization, debugging and deploy in NetBeans.
OrdoComplex - system overview including installed modules and applications
OrdoUpdate - a tool for components update
GUI - possibility of application deployment and debugging on a remote server in NetBeans